Personal Information We Collect
Personal information you provide:
- Contact details and account information, such as your first and last name, email and mailing addresses, and phone number.
- Payment and transactional dataneeded to complete your orders on or through the services (including name, payment card information, bank account number, billing information), as well as your purchase history. Payment card information is processed by our third-party payment processors, such as Shopify. We do not have access to payment card numbers.
- Communications that we exchange with you, including when you contact us with questions, feedback or otherwise.
- Marketing data such as your preferences for receiving our marketing communications and details about your engagement with them.
Automatic data collection. We, our service providers and our advertising partners may automatically log and combine information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your interaction over time with the services, online resources and our communications, such as:
- Device data such as your computer’s or mobile device’s operating system type and version, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, device type (e.g., phone, tablet), IP address, unique identifiers (including identifiers used for advertising purposes), language settings and general location information such as city, state or geographic area.
- Online activity data such as pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, the website you visited before browsing to the services, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, duration of access and whether you have opened or otherwise engage with our communications, such as our marketing emails or clicked links or files within them.
Information we obtain from other sources:
Social media information. We may maintain pages on social media platforms, such as Facebook, TikTok, and Instagram. When you visit or interact with our pages on those platforms, you or the platforms may provide us with information through the platform.
Other sources. We may obtain personal information from other third parties, such as marketing partners, publicly-available sources, and data providers.
How We Use Personal Information
We use personal information for the following purposes or as otherwise described at the time of collection:
Research and development. We may use personal information for research and development purposes in our legitimate business interests, including to analyze and improve the services and our business. As part of these activities, we may create or use aggregated, de-identified or other anonymized data from personal information we collect. We make personal information into anonymized data by removing information that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We may use this anonymized data and share it with third parties for our lawful business purposes, including to analyze and improve the services and promote our business.
- Communicating with you about our services. It is in our legitimate business interests to use personal information to respond to your requests, provide customer support, and communicate with you about our services, including by sending announcements, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Improving, monitoring, personalizing, and protecting our services. It is in our legitimate business interests to improve and keep our services safe for our users, which includes:
- understanding your needs and interests, and personalize your experience with the services and our communications;
- troubleshooting, testing and research and to keep the services secure;
- investigating and protecting against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized or illegal activity.
Marketing and advertising. We, our service providers, and our third-party advertising partners may collect and use personal information for the following marketing and advertising purposes:
We or our advertising partners may from time-to-time send you direct marketing emails as permitted by law, including, but not limited to, notifying you of special promotions, offers and events via email. - Interest-based advertising.
We may engage third-party advertising companies, such as Google, to display our ads on their online services. We may also share information about our users with these companies to facilitate advertising for our services to them or similar users on other online platforms. Except where consent is required, we undertake such marketing and advertising on the basis of our legitimate business interests. Where we seek your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
Compliance and protection. We may use personal information to comply with legal obligations, and to defend us against legal claims or disputes, including to:
- protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims);
- audit our internal processes for compliance with legal and contractual requirements and internal policies;
- enforce the terms and conditions that govern the services;
- prevent, identify, investigate and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity, including cyberattacks and identity theft; and
- comply with applicable laws, lawful requests and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities.
How We Share Personal Information
Privacy Rights and Choices
Personal information requests. We offer you choices that affect how we handle the personal information that we control. Depending on your location and the nature of your interactions with our services, you may request the following in relation to personal information:
Access to a copy of the personal information that we have collected about you. Where applicable, we will provide the information in a portable, machine-readable, readily usable format.
Correction of personal information that is inaccurate or out of date.
Deletion of personal information that we no longer need to provide the services or for other lawful purposes.
Opt out of the sale or processing of personal information for targeted advertising.